Our client has experienced strong, organic growth in recent years. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and expand its Australian presence. With anticipated growth comes the need for a motivated and ambitious Financial Accountant.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller you will responsible for a broad range of accounting and finance duties including leading the financial reporting process, your role will involve:
- Managing the month end process to ensure compliance with deadlines
- Performing general ledger and account reconciliations
- Ensuring compliance of statutory accounts with all relevant accounting standards
- Performing monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Preparing tax compliance reports including periodic BAS reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Maintaining open communication and ensuring active collaboration amongst cross-divisional stakeholders
You are CA or CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a chartered business services or audit environment. Similarly, you will have experience working in a medium to large corporate firm in compliance reporting. Previous management experience or mentorship is highly valued.
- Personal and career development
- CBD location
- Diverse and wholesome role
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com