As the FP&A Analyst, you will be required to provide effective finance business partnering support to Finance and Operational stakeholders and play a pivotal role in supporting the organisation through providing meaningful analysis and insights around Finance and systems performance. The duties of the role will include, but not be limited to the following.
- Assist with process and system improvements across Finance with focus on month-end, forecasting, project tracking and expenditure reporting
- Assist in developing financial and KPI analysis tools and reporting
- Assist in developing effective management performance reporting
- Help identify process improvement opportunities and work on developing and implement solutions that are fit for purpose and drive change
- Establish critical working and influential relationships across commercial finance, statutory financial and operational management teams
- Assist with ad hoc projects and process improvement
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will be CA or CPA qualified or close to completion and have excellent communication skills. You will also have proven stakeholder management experience and a desire to improve existing analysis tools and reporting. The successful candidate will have proven analytical and systems experience gained in a medium to large corporate ideally within a fast-faced environment and have advanced Excel skills. Retail or FMCG experience desirable but not essential
Our client is an iconic ASX listed business that prides itself on delivering high quality products and services to the Australian market and their excellent culture of high-performing people.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.