A global market leader in the retail space that continues to display high level of growth. The company is embarking on a period of growth, this appointment provides a FP&A Analyst to join a talented Finance team as well as a vibrant and fast moving business and contribute directly to its continued success.
About the role:
They are seeking a technically sound commercial accountant / analyst who is looking to grow their career in the FP&A space. Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- preparation of Monthly Financial and Management Reports
- Monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial analysis and analytical review of key upward and internal/external accounting documents and reporting
- Budget and forecasting activities
- Business and process improvement projects
- Assist with completing stock accounting, such as new to used transfers and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Calculate commissions payments according to applicable commission plans
- Performance and variance analysis
- Business partnering support to different business units
- Ad hoc reporting and project work.
- CA/CPA qualifications (or studying towards)
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experienced Commercial Analyst (1-2 years desired)
- Strong ability to deal with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interested to grow their career within a dynamic and commercial role
- Career progression
- Training & development
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Positive and collaborative working culture
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger at firstname.lastname@example.org