To support the ongoing growth and complexity of the domestic and international businesses, we're looking for a strong Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Analyst to provide support within the finance team. As such, your main areas of focus will be:
- Planning & Forecasting: Act as the key point of coordination and delivery of the consolidated group budgets and forecasts, driving the consolidation modelling, ensuring accuracy, and producing valuable insight materials for senior stakeholders.
- Business Partnering: Helping to drive forward business partnering with different functional units, performance reporting of financial and non-financial information, including making better use of system tools and automation, and delivering "next level" insights that drive improved decision making and business performance.
- Supporting the functional teams with better reporting, commercial analysis, automating insights/reporting, assisting with the management of hotspots.
- Provide ad-hoc commercial support to the demand/supply planning, marketing, and logistics teams.
- Provide backup and support for other areas of Finance.
• Global FMCG company
• Highly sought after brand name
• Inner CBD fringe location
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Schofield at: firstname.lastname@example.org