|Job title :||FP&A Manager|
|Location :||East Melbourne|
|Job reference :||1041617|
Our client is the undisputed industry leader in the property consulting market in which they operate. They have enjoyed sustained growth for the last decade and are now embarking on a new and exciting journey. As a result, they are looking to add a high calibre Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to the team in this newly created role.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will be an integral member of the business partnering closely with key stakeholders across the group to provide timely and accurate information to support commercial decision-making.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
• Develop and lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process
• Consolidation of results to provide commercial insights and visibility into performance
• Develop insightful reporting packs and a balanced scorecard encompassing both operational and finance performance
• Develop the template and play a lead role in the integration of the overall FP&A process
• Identify areas for process improvement and execute accordingly
The Successful Applicant
CA/CPA qualified, you will have extensive experience within FP&A and will have experience within complex and dynamic environments. You will be a genuine business partner who is able to build strong relationships across the business. Technically astute, you will have demonstrated success improving management and performance reporting through efficient systems and Business Intelligence reporting tools.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre leader to become part of a truly unique business as they continue to grow and expand across Australia. You will be joining a dominant industry leader with an outstanding culture and with a genuine mandate for growth.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou on 0402 664 423 or firstname.lastname@example.org.