Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for performance reporting, managing the budgeting & forecasting processes, long-range financial planning and providing meaningful insights on trends and key drivers to enhance business performance. You will also be responsible for influencing and driving the business’s cost management agenda and identifying opportunities for optimizing information for the end-to-end Integrated Business Planning processes. The duties of the role will include but not be limited to the following.
- Lead a project to create new reporting framework and improve the quality of all exiting management reporting
- Partner with stakeholders around financial strategy and annual budgets / plans for the organisation
- Provide commercial direction and leadership to the business
- Management of the financial forecasting, including the provision of insights, trends and key drivers to enhance business performance
- Drive adherence to the business performance management and planning timetables
- Driving and influencing the cost management
- Identifying opportunities for increasing the financial performance of the organization
- Manage a team of 2
- Monitor the financial health of the business and variance from the annual financial plan
- Prepare, review and challenge as applicable project business cases and capital projects
- Provide analysis due diligence resource capability, if required for M&A projects
- Build the finance and business decision support brand across the wider division and provide thought leadership on matters impacting financial and ultimately business performance
- Ad hoc projects, analysis and reporting as required by the business
About the Company
Our client is an iconic Australian business that is an innovative market leader. They have seen a great demand for their products and services during the Covid-19 pandemic. They have a high-performing leadership team based in Melbourne and are now seeking a high-calibre senior finance professional for a newly created role.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will be CA/ CPA qualified, have previous leadership experience in a large complex commercial organisation. With staff management experience, your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships Executives and stakeholders across the business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below or contact David Petrou at email@example.com. For other positions advertised by Sharp & Carter please go to www.sharpandcarter.com.au.