This position will be responsible for working directly to lead and implement the design and development of the Front-End UI/UX user environment across the our clients platform.
You will use your expertise to develop and deliver compelling user experiences for people and organisations using our clients platform.
- As part of the Product Development team, your responsibilities will be to lead the delivery of high quality user experiences for existing and new platform functionality developed by others.
- Large emphasis put on collaboration within the team and the ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Give your input for digital strategies of the platform whilst working with the teams and reporting on released functionality and development pipeline.
- Manage the Frontend architecture end to end and identify/ mitigate any technical issues and improvements to meet business goals and issues reported by Users.
- Implement regular code reviews, continuous integration, high test code coverage, ongoing code refactoring, and adequate documentation.
- Develop motivational and use case models with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that UI/UX code and libraries are well documented, reliable, and maintainable
Key skills required:
- Deep experience and understanding of React tech philosophy and best practise
- Extensive experience developing customer facing solutions using the latest React versions
- Experience working with UI Component Libraries
- Strong understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Experience with using GIT version-controlled repositories is essential
- Experience in multiple languages and platforms such as .NET or C#, Java, Ruby, Python, Golang
- Exposure to Scaled container architecture using Kubernetes/Docker technologies
- Strong experience in developing with React.js and working experience with Flexbox is a must.
- Exposure to modern state management such as Redux
- Experience with SASS, Less, Bootstrap
- Experience working on a SAAS Product
- Experience leading a team of developers
Click APPLY or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org