Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this organisation, a mid-sized NFP who provide critical support services to an array of community groups. They have a genuine desire and passion to support their customers which is lived out through a strong culture and values.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will form part of the executive management team and broader corporate finance group. The General Manager Finance will oversee and lead multiple teams across financial accounting, accounts payable, payroll, procurement & fleet. You will undertake high level technical finance functions whilst also having a focus on continuous improvement and creating efficiencies across all teams you lead.
- Lead and manage sizable cross-functional teams across finance & procurement
- Attract, develop and retain a high performing team that consistently delivers
- Provide guidance on high level technical finance items (leasing / right of use assets)
- Identify areas for improvement and drive/implement process and system enhancements, ensuring teams have a strong controls focus
- Coordinate financial audits and prepare financial statements for the group with support from the CFO
- Contribute to the wider group finance strategy and the implementation of finance wide initiatives
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- Well developed people leadership abilities
- Relevant experience in a leadership role across senior finance
- Demonstrated success across process and system enhancements or finance projects
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement abilities
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Dan Careless on 0411 955 700 | firstname.lastname@example.org