Reporting to the CMO, the PR Manager will be responsible for leading the development and execution of an effective PR Strategy and plan that delivers on our clients business objectives, managing celebrity and influencer ambassadors and being the key contact globally for public relations and communications.
- Develop and execute an effective PR strategy and plan that delivers on business objectives.
- Lead the business to deliver breakthrough PR campaigns which create ‘talkability’ and earn our client a place on the daily news agenda, understanding which stories will deliver the greatest outcomes.
- Leveraging brand advocacy and status of celebrity and influencer ambassadors
- Understanding business and media trends for relevant industry segments, products, and competitors
- Working collaboratively with the content and program teams to leverage newsworthy program content
- Localising and utilising relevant global strategies and pitches
- Building relationships with key media and understanding which channels to target
- Communicating clearly (both in writing and verbally) in a variety of communications settings and style, including writing press releases, pitches, key messages and briefing documents
- Provide effective measurement and evaluation for all PR activities, supported by insightful reports to the wider business.
- Liaise with the global external communications team to receive updates, report, collaborate on global projects and share best practice.
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing, PR or associated field
- Ambitious with a real desire to make a difference for the business and the community
- Written communication - Is able to communicate clearly and succinctly (both in writing and verbally) in a variety of communication settings and styles, and can get messages across that have
the desired effect.
- Demonstrated results-driven, pro-active and committed approach to work.
- Hands-on public relations experience that informs PR leadership to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem solving to deliver innovative and creative, integrated solutions across media, social media, experiential, PR and content marketing.
- Great work flexibility and culture - collaborative, high performing and positive
- An amazing salary on offer $100,000 - $120,000 base + super
- Create a legacy - this is a career defining role in a totally new arena
- Melbourne CBD location but amazing Work From Home options - work from anywhere is their philosophy
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below. This is the best way for us to manage your application for this role and for other roles in the future too.