In this role you will:
- Monitor, review, update and implement regulatory and legislative changes relating to the business
- Provide interpretation of financial services law
- Liaising with regulators (ASIC, APRA, AUSTRAC etc.) as required
- Provide support to the business rolling out policy and procedures
- Conducting a review of current tax governance for a privately owned group in consultation with Auditors
- Manage a portfolio of clients for compliance outcomes including preparation of board papers, preparing and updating compliance polices and maintaining controls management systems
- Carry out the administrative and reporting requirements of the position as required
- Comply with the policies and procedures of CRS as amended from time to time.
- Complete and manage the due diligence process and review across departments
- Manage and coordinate compliance reporting to the Compliance Committee.
- Actively participate in the Compliance Committee including coordinating and preparing packs, minutes and other documents.
- Develop and review existing compliance policies and procedures and embed within the business.
- Manage Audits, including internal and external audits and coordinate control testing
- Define, educate, and support regulatory change including AML, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standards (CRS)
For a confidential discussion please contact
m: 0414 223 338