Our client is a well-known organisation based in Western Sydney who are known as leaders within their industry. Due to an internal promotion, our client has created a new role/opportunity for a dynamic and talented recent accounting graduate to join their friendly and supportive team on a permanent basis. You will work within the finance accounting team and report to the Finance Manager. This is an excellent move for an accounting professional who would like to join a business that supports career growth.
The candidate must have full working rights (permanent resident or Australian citizen). They are happy for this person to begin later this year (November) or alternatively, beginning of next year (January/ February/ March). They also can accomdate to candidates who would like to begin on an immediate basis. They do, however, want the candidate to be a recent graduate (graduated within the last 3 years).
About the role
Working as part of a team and reporting through to the Accounts Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Daily reconciliation - debtors, creditors & stock and bank reconciliations
- Daily cashflow
- Process journals & GL uploads (lease, credit card, wages, accruals, trade spend, supplier recoveries, cheese quota, FX, gift cards, inventory rounding)
- Month-end closing process- assisting the team with tasks
- Reconcile supplier recoveries & supplier claims
- Accounts payable tasks
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Manage relationships and handle queries with internal and external stakeholders
- Recent accounting or commence graduate
- Ideally 1 years experience within a commercial environment
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Team player mentality and willing to try new things to further develop
- Strong communication skills
- Wanting to work for a large company and grow their career within the company.
- Fantastic training and development
- Opportunity to gain accounting experience as a recent graduate
- Collaborative & supportive team
- Mix of from home and office- 3 days in office, 2 days from home (parking is available on-site).
- Full-time role in a secure company
- Internal promotion opportunities
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.