With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Junior Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on permanent basis.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager and working within a medium sized team, you will be responsible for:
- High volume processing of invoices weekly
- Payment processing
- Handling email inbox
- Management of relationships with suppliers and handling queries
- Statement reconciliations
- Assisting the finance team when and if required
- Process implementation and improvements
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous experience within an end-to-end Accounts Payable position is valuable
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritie own work, and have excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Open to rolling up your sleeves and pitch in when necessary
- Positive attitude
- Supportive team environment
- Training and mentoring
- Plenty of onsite parking
Our client is a well-known brand in their industry and are able to provide an excellent opportunity for those who are excited to learn.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.