An opportunity has arisen for a strong technical Finance Manager to progress their career in a well established, and respected ASX listed services leader. This role will be pivotal in coordinating the group reporting obligations across their portfolio reporting to a talented finance leader.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
- Preparation and delivery of timely and accurate financial statements and reports in accordance with ASX Regulations
- Oversee the month end close processes
- Be the subject matter expert on technical accounting issues
- Prepare financial analysis and ad hoc reporting for senior leadership team
- Manage the tax and treasury function
- Lead and mentor a team of 4
The successful applicant will have
Ideally, you will be a CA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, a background in a Big 4/Mid-Tier Chartered firm would be highly regarded as well as experience working for an ASX listed organisation.
- Manage and mentor a team
- Flexible working arrangements (1 day in the office)
- Great location, close to public transport and local eateries
- Substantial salary + superannuation
Our client is an ASX-listed service leader. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their industry, with a "people-first" mindset.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at email@example.com, quoting Ref No E253888