If you are a dedicated and passionate HR Coordinator who knows how to go above and beyond, then this could be the role for you! Be a part of a global tech business that specialises in the education sector. This role is perfect for an HR Coordinator or HR Administrator that is looking to develop their skills and knowledge within an inclusive and dynamic team.
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture APAC, your responsibilities will include
- Be a first point of contact for all Corporate employees
- Plan and deliver the annual engagement program for the corporate office
- Support Hiring Managers and the Talent Acquisition team with all stages of the recruitment process, ensuring an outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding, ensuring a great experience is delivered
- Ensure SuccessFactors records are continuously updated and accurate.
- Work closely with the payroll team to ensure team members are paid accurately and promptly. Actively support resolution of any payroll issues.
- Manager any Workcover claims as needed
- Conduct a quarterly reconciliation of hours for all Award-covered team members and share feedback
- Experience in an HR Coordinator role or HR Administration postiion
- Ability to build and develop great working relationships both internally and externally
- Strong internal customer focus and confidentiality
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks
- High attention to detail
- Motivation to drive continuous improvements
- Computer literate at an intermediate-advanced level including (MS office suite & internet)
- The ability to provide effective and appropriate information to a variety of people
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritize workloads, meet deadlines, and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem-solving and in exercising judgment
Our client is a global tech business that works within the education sector. With offices globally, this role sits within the APAC team supporting all their HR needs.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458