Reporting to the HR Manager, this is a position that will allow the successful individual to positively impact the core business functions. Conveniently located in Mulgrave, the ideal candidate will have the ability to forward plan and have previous experience working within a dynamic and close knit HR team.
This role will engage as a trusted adviser delivering exceptional HR operational support across the full range of generalist HR functions, work with and guide multiple stakeholders with confidence, build strong partnerships and deliver exceptional and meaningful candidate and employee lifecycle experiences and efficiencies
Supporting an inclusive and supportive HR department, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Build credible working relationships and partner with multiple stakeholders to deliver effective people strategies.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of HR policies and procedures and educate the broader organisation on HR practices, ensuring consistent policy implementation.
- Provide fit for purpose advice and guidance to managers and employees, make recommendations to help resolve employment related issues including necessary course of action to drive positive outcomes.
- Enable the business to see HR as a true business partner through confident, commercially orientated HR guidance.
- Participate in HR projects and initiatives working with local and international offices, including research, evaluation, presentations and reporting as required.
- Acquisition of the best talent through a clear understanding of roles
- Provide recruitment coaching and guidance to hiring managers
- Provide HR operational guidance on terms and conditions of employment to managers and employees
- HR generalist operational support and administration across a variety of HR functional disciplines
Experience working in a similar HR Generalist role will be highly regarded as well as:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or at least 2 years’ experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
- Discretion in relation to confidential information
Based on Mulgrave, this organisation is a reputable global automotive business, known for providing a positive This business is looking for an experienced and forward thinking HR Generalist to join their dynamic and stable culture. This is temp to perm or permanent opportunity for an individual that will bring a "can do" attitude to a tight-knit team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Stephanie Hales on 0430 814 591.