|Job title :||HR3 Payroll Officer - Part Time (.6)|
|Job type :||Part Time|
|Job reference :||HR31190|
Due to a staff member retirement our client is seeking a strong Payroll candidate with HR3 experience to step into their growing payroll department located in the Bayside area.
This role will require a candidate to work 3 days per week, keeping in mind this is subject to change during busy or demanding times throughout the year.
Please note - Due to a staff member retiring, our client has put this role out as a temporary to permanent opportunity, in an effort to secure a candidate that is more immediately available and will therefore have time to undertake a handover. My client is happy to wait 2 weeks for the RIGHT candidate.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- End to end fortnightly Payroll
- Roughly 150 + casuals, part-time and full time staff
- Employed under multiple EBAs
- Handling general Payroll queries
- Assist the Finance Manager with process improvement and project work
To be successful
The successful candidate must have had the following;
- Experience with HR3
- Preferably worked in the Health sector, with knowledge of EBA's
- Proficient in Excel
- Flexibility required to meet payroll & reporting deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to be flexible to different working arrangements, as may be required during busy periods.
How to Apply
To apply follow the prompts. Alternatively, if you've dealt with a Sharp & Carter consultant more recently please contact Candace Page directly on 0418 630 526.