Permanent job opportunity based in Melbourne.
This role will be required to work closely with the various infrastructure teams, the Applications team, ICT Security, business partners, and internal colleagues to deliver on strategic infrastructure projects focused around environment standardisation, definition of overarching frameworks, standards and policies whilst maintaining a Level 3 Support presence for the escalation of major issues beyond the capacity of the Infrastructure Support teams.
- Infrastructure Architecture, Design & Implementation
- IT Operations & Support
- Project Management
- Disaster Recovery and IT Business Continuity
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in senior Infrastructure Systems Engineering role
- Technical background in LAN, WAN & Perimeter Security standards, setup, and proactive management
- Strong understanding of Microsoft environments.
- Certifications: Microsoft and Networking
- Cloud-based Azure and DR
- Office 365 migrations
- Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualisation
- Cisco Networking and Configuration including Firewalls.
- Monitor and support all production network infrastructure
- Experience in managing MPLS, WAN, LAN and SDWAN
- Experience in Cisco equipment (Switches,WLC, Nexus) and preferably fortinet firewall
- VMWARE, Networker, Recovery Point
- Highly motivated, multi-tasking, goal-oriented team player, who is innovative, positive, proactive, reliable, and consistent with excellent attention to detail and standards.
- A driven, self-starter with a collaborative and results oriented approach.
- The strength of character and intellect to constantly challenge ideas, strategies and plans by providing constructive feedback and facilitating pathways for change and continuous improvement.
- The ability to quickly develop relationships with colleagues and partners at all levels of seniority