An excellent position has been made available within a leading international organisation. You will be responsible for assisting the business in the improvement of the overall control environment to respond to existing and emerging risks. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to better understand business processes, identify control gaps and recommend an adequate remediation plan.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assess the overall effectiveness of key controls against industry best practices
- Assess the design, effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify contributing factors to issues identified
- Recommend improvements to the overall risk management and control practices
- Responsible for applying and implementing Business Risk Management
- Actively prepare and participate in Control training sessions in an effort to promote awareness of best practice compliance
You will be a fully qualified finance professional with experience within an Internal Audit/Risk function within a large multinational or within a Big 4 professional services firm. You will have outstanding written and verbal communication with exceptional attention to detail. This role would suit a candidate who is driven and proactive with the ability to truly partner with diverse stakeholders. Experience with 'Segregation of Duties' will be considered highly advantageous.
- Report into a talented Financial Controller
- Close to local cafes/eateries
- Employer of Choice
- 5 minute walk from the station
- Excellent work culture
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org