Sharp & Carter are excited to partner with a diversified Not-For-Profit institution in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Highly known for their exemplary customer service, and altruistic care for the wider community, an opportunity now exists for a highly capable Senior Financial Accountant to be a pivotal part of the corporate finance team.
As the IT Service Delivery Lead you will oversee the technical delivery of information technology initiatives across the wider business. As the IT Service Delivery Lead will work closely with the Business Transformation Team and the IT BAU Team for the delivery of approved programs of work. You will be required manage and control technology through its lifecycle, and contribute to initiatives to maintain and replace technology.
What you will have
- Minimum qualification of Bachelors degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification in Business Information Systems
- 5+ years of experience in service management, end-user computing, and IT infrastructure management
- A current Australian driver’s license
- Advanced level of competency providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd level IT support and systems administration.
- Advanced experience in the administration of Microsoft based servers, VMWare & ESXi hosts
- Advanced experienced with the Microsoft suite of desktop operating systems and software.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge across a varied range of IT systems and service delivery models; in-source and out-source.
- Strong stakeholder management experience (internal and external)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to influence, negotiate and present ideas.
- Solid conceptual and analytical skills including the ability to anticipate problems, facilitate ideas generation and problem resolution.
- Flexible and adaptable to dynamic situations and work to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.