Drafters carry out Joinery Design appointments when booked in with clients as well as use Revit to convert the designs of Joinery from External Contractor into technical elevations and plans, and update according to amendments throughout process.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Experience in the same or similar role
- Reliable, hardworking, strong work ethic and an ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to build good working relationships with subcontractors and trades.
- When scheduled in to complete a Joinery Design appointment with clients, prepare the file, know the client’s needs and wants prior to the appointment as best as possible.
- When completing a Joinery Design appointment, provide the 3Ds of the joinery at time of appointment, and complete an in-depth appointment with the clients covering all their wants and needs.
- When scheduled to complete the pre-design from the external contractor, communicate and discuss any potential issues with external contractor prior to drawing the joinery. Complete the Pre-Interiors in the time allocated in preparation for the Interiors appointment.
- Once interiors appointment is complete, when scheduled, draftee to complete the post interiors design including all plumbing items and any changes client may have made.
- Variations on the jobs as they come in are required at all stages of the design prior to contract as well as post contract variations.
- A Quality assurance check is scheduled to be completed prior to the job going onsite to be completed with the support of the cabinet makers by the Joinery Draftee.
The Company and Culture
Growing on the back of a dynamic, professional culture with focus on ensuring customers upmost satisfaction and empowering their staff to ensure retention levels are high. A well known custom home builder with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality works across Melbourne. The business will offer you excellent opportunity for progression as the business continues to grow.
Please Apply below or contact Tom Atkins on 0403591160 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.