Our client is a large listed company and are seeking an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their accounting team. The role and business is best suited to someone who is hard-working, has a positive outlook in all things, is well-spoken and ambitious in their career journey. Our client prides themselves on having an excellent working culture & supportive environment. They offer career growth opportunities and flexible working arrangements. This role will be suited to someone who has a few years experience in an assistant accountant role and is eager to apply their accounting skills in an exciting next step.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Assisting with month, half year and year-end financial reporting
- Daily sales reporting
- Weekly cash forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger reconciliations
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- 1-3 years experience in an Assistant Accountant role
- Studying their CPA or CA qualifications
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A dynamic mindset
- Career growth opportunities
- A very supportive team
- Parking on-site
- Wonderful modern office
- Flexible working arrangements
Our client is a large industry-leading company that requires an Assistant Accountant to fill a vacant position within their team due to internal promotions within the company.
How to apply
Please apply online by clicking on the appropriate link below.