You will join large local operations but be part of a small team that design, plan, build and support their client facing web portals and their internal applications. In this role you will work with lots of different areas of the business and be an integral part of the organisation’s international success.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work for a home-grown success story outside of the CBD.
Role & Responsibilities
- Research, design, write, document, and test new programs.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Participate in the development & maintenance of our cloud-based systems and solutions.
- Maintain website systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting defects.
- Provide Level 2 technical support across the business for our online system.
- Work closely with other staff contributing to company objectives, such as engineers, quality engineers, project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals.
- Consult clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of web systems. Obtain information, clarify details and implement information.
- Constantly update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Perform any other duties as reasonably directed.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field.
- Ideally, 1 to 3 years' experience in development with knowledge and skills in both Front End and Back End technologies.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in C#
- As a bonus, experience in any of the technologies we use: .NET, Angular 2+, Azure
- A passion for programming
- Experience managing your own time and conflicting priorities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to take on a new challenge
If this role interests you please apply now or contact Anita Schmidt at email@example.com