An iconic and well known household name, this brand is instantly recognised. They have a number of divisions in their portfolio and this role will see you working in a newly created business unit. A genuine 'temp to perm' role, this is an ideal time to join a successful, progressive and dynamic business where you can make your mark!
This role works closely with internal business partners from multiple corporate teams to produce accurate and timely financial and management reports. Your duties will include:
- Weekly & monthly reporting for the portfolio;
- Tracking and reporting expenses, intercompany recharges and managing cost models;
- Development of analytical reports within the Business Unit
- Preparation of Budgets, Forecasts and Strategic Plans; and
- Financial modelling and predictions.
- CA/CPA qualification or in progress.
- 1-3 years in a management accountant or analyst role.
- Ideally your background will be from FMCG, pharmaceutical or supply chain.
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical and business partnering skills; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate within all levels of the organisation and influence stakeholders.