Our client is a growing FMCG organisation with rapid year on year growth and strong local and global presence. Our client is looking for an ambitious, driven Management Accountant who has a strong technical skillset, as well as, a passion for business partnering. Given exceptional growth of this business, future career prospects and development opportunities are very promising.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Financial reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Prepare monthly P&L’s and relevant management reports
- Provide insights on how the business perform and identify trends outside agreed budgeted targets.
- Analyze data and prepare meaningful commercial reports to operations management and head office
- Prepare and co-ordinate region budget and forecast by established deadlines.
- Assist operations to identify gaps and drive performance
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience within a large business will be highly desirable - multinational, ASX or etc.
- CA/CPA qualified or working towards it
- Strong business partnering, stakeholder management and decision-making abilities
- Robust expertise in budgeting, planning, forecasting, management reporting and analysis
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anchal Sachdeva at email@example.com, quoting Ref No 1101.