At AgriFutures Australia our vision is to grow the long-term prosperity of Australian rural industries and communities.
We do this through the delivery of research, development and extension programs for our established and emerging industries. We also deliver programs that address the key challenges and important issues currently facing, and on the horizon for Australian agriculture including growAG.
The Manager, Customer Relationships, growAG is responsible for fostering and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders to the growAG. platform and the broader agrifood tech ecosystem.
This role will support Australia’s agrifood tech, innovation, and R&D system, utilising an online digital platform to connect people, share R&D and commercialisation opportunities, build relationships and promote investment.
The role is designed to support stakeholders who engage with growag.com.
This role focuses on nurturing and maintaining relationships with customers - both contributors and users of the site such as other Research and Development Corporations, startups and scaleups, investors and corporates, universities and Cooperative Research Centres.
Responsibilities will include;
- Developing, in partnership with Engagement Managers, growAG., relationships and strategic connections and networks that will enrich and engage the opportunities and potential of the growAG. platform.
- Managing existing growAG. contributors, including at an organisation and network level
- Facilitating listings for new contributors, identifying and sourcing new or refreshed commercial opportunities and research projects from existing customers
- Supporting implementation of a sustainable business model and monetisation strategies for growAG.
- Managing growAG. data, ensuring formatting, accuracy, relevance and compliance with appropriate standards
- Stakeholder surveys and reporting.
- Ensuring high-quality relationships and excellent customer service with stakeholders from the start to the end of the relationship with growAG.
- Providing the highest level of service for domestic and international users in navigation and connection assistance, including engaging to understand interest & effectively connect to relevant parties, opportunities.
- Management of correspondence with all stakeholders throughout the commercialisation process – emailing, phone calls, face to face meetings; including detailing these interactions using the CRM
- Tracking and reporting into databases (dashboard and tracking system, CRM, Marketo) and to contributors/ enquirers.
- Input to promotion and targeting to build audience engagement with growAG. platform and content, particularly those relevant to commercial opportunities.
- Identify and develop mechanisms to support greater and more successful interactions between contributors and prospective commercial partners, collaborators and investors.
- Identifying opportunities to support stakeholders and objectives across the research, development & engagement (RD&E) system to drive long-term strategic goals.
- Leading the development of relationships and identifying new strategic connections and networks for the Engagement Managers, growAG. to develop, that will benefit the agrifood tech ecosystem and build the profile and brand of growAG.
- Delivery of reporting for the Customer and Growth function of growAG.
- Support the delivery of the Global Innovation Networks Strategy and AgriFutures Australia Strategic Research and Development Plan.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, agriculture, communications, marketing, project management or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in a business/ marketing / stakeholder engagement / customer relationship management role or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in community/ stakeholder liaison, management and engagement.
- Demonstrated relevant project management experience.
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please click APPLY or alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org