Reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, the Master Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Master data entry & maintenance with a key focus on improving master data quality including warehouse locations, territories, inventory attributes etc. and integration to ensure data completeness and accuracy company wide.
- Help identify areas for improvement within the master data, master data processes, systems, and policies through collaboration with other functions.
- Master Data cleanses and integrity checks
- Work closely with our Accounts Receivable and Sales team on master data
- Experience working with master data (FMCG or Retail organisation highly regarded).
- Must be immediately available
- Proven ability to engage stakeholders and build relationships, both internal and external to the organisation.
- Previous experience working cross-functionally to align processes and expectations (highly regarded).
- Experience in database administration and maintenance across multiple systems.
- Advanced knowledge excel and application across large data sets.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Danielle Bower on 0473 489 543 or email your CV to email@example.com