|Job title :
|Paralegal Sports Integrity
|Job type :
|Permanent or Full Time
|Job reference :
Our client is a leading sporting statutory body based in Melbourne, Victoria. Aside from heavy involvement in the sport itself, their role is to promote participation, integrity and excellence whilst also managing successful venues and entertainment complexes that support high profile sporting events.
About the role
Your role is to ensure that the administrative aspects of appeals and inquiries conducted or involving the Chief Steward, or any member of the Stewards or Integrity Team, are professionally managed. This includes the management of all communications and legal documents ensuring they are efficiently managed in accordance with legal and administrative process:
• Support the Chief Steward and members of the Integrity Team through the provision of efficient administrative support.
• Receive and distribute official correspondence, information, prepare draft replies, minutes and other correspondence and determine appropriate action/referral in accordance with the process.
• Transcribe and ensure the accuracy of steward’s reports with appropriate templates (documented/typed from audio or alternative as required).
• Proactively provide high-quality, inclusive, responsive customer service and work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Build and develop collaborative and trusted relationships across the organisation and with key stakeholders to achieve the efficient and effective operations supporting the Chief Steward and the broader Integrity Department.
• Detail-focused and organised with the proven capacity to take on and deliver on multiple and varied projects and competing deadlines.
• Contemporary knowledge, understanding and experience in producing and processing confidential documents and correspondence. Legal and or government experience highly regarded.
• Demonstrated experience in providing a range of high-level support and office management in a challenging environment at a senior level.
• Communication – Highly developed written, spoken and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent PC skills including advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications and adaptability to take up new software systems as required.
• Attention to Detail – Proven ability and detail mindedness in maintain office recording and reporting systems, including PC based systems, administrative policies and practices.
For further information please get in touch Penelope: firstname.lastname@example.org.