Reporting into the Payroll Manager, this role will be responsible for:
- Preparation of reconciliations of payroll and employee provision balance sheet accounts.
- Investigation and clearing of reconciling items
- Liaison with various internal/external stakeholders to resolve discrepancies and issues.
- Upload reconciliations into Blackline reconciliation software.
- Download and generate all payroll costing and employee leave liability reports as required for comparison with G/L data.
- Preparation and posting of payroll accounting journals
- Assist wider payroll team with monthly financial reporting requirements.
- Perform ad-hoc duties to assist Senior Payroll Accountant as required.
- Be seeking part-time work and be able to start mid-next week
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Be professional and ethical.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skill
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB5712.