An opportunity for a strong Payroll candidate to step into a large, well known and established company in the South East, to collaborate with Payroll, HR and Finance.
Working within a high performing Payroll Department, and reporting into the Payroll Manager your main responsibilities will include;
- Ensure all payments are made in accordance with Awards, Agreements, Company Policy and Procedures, Fair Work and other relevant legislative requirements.
- Ensure templates used for terminations are maintained for compliance
- Consistently clear General Ledgers for PAYG (AU), PAYE (NZ) and Payroll Tax after payments made.
- Support documentation required to substantiate GL Balances at end of month.
- Prior to monthly pay cycle being run, perform reconciliation to ensure all changes and offset remittance instructions have been entered correctly.
- Check terminations and redundancy calculations where required.
- Check payroll data entry as required.
- Weekly, mid-month, end of month reporting and ad-hoc reporting.
- PAYG Tax, Payroll Tax, Superannuation, PPSL
- End of financial year tasks.
- High volume experience
- Experience using SAP
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to perform complex payroll related calculations.
- Proven ability to ensure all tasks are executed accurately, within
- appropriate timeframes, and comply with relevant legislation.
- Knowledge and experience in preparing and checking complex payroll
related calculations in accordance with employment contracts, Enterprise Agreements, Awards, Acts and other industrial agreements.
- Attractive salary offering!
- Office is conveniently located in the South East
- Supportive team environment
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Sam Bearham-Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org