Our client is a market-leading Australian company who is an employer of choice. They are experiencing an exciting period of growth and boast a high-performance culture that encourages hard work and commitment to the role. Due to this growth, they are after a full-time payroll officer to join the team on a permanent basis. Along with assisting the every day payroll processing, this role will be across multiple EBA's/Awards and within a high volume payroll environment.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- End to End full function payroll processing
- Monthly Payroll Tax lodgement & reconciliation
- Month End Reporting
- PAYG, union fees, payroll tax, WorkCover, child support, long service leave, income and severance and superannuation
- Interpreting a number of EBAs/Awards
- Assisting with reconciling wages clearing accounts
- Payroll processing
- Running Payruns and helping with projects
- Minimum 2 years payroll experience
- Immediately Available not needing to wait a notice period
- Exposure to a high volume payroll environment
- Experience in the payroll function in multi-site operations
- Excellent communications skills
- Be able to work in large, team environments
- Is passionate about payroll
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive and flexible working environment.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For a confidential discussion please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org