Our client is looking for a passionate Payroll Officer to report directly to the Payroll Manager to join their growing employee workforce on a permanent basis. The opportunity is based in the northern suburbs of Brisbane.
The purpose of the role is to provide arcuate payroll processing, continual improvement of the payroll service and effectively liaise with all stakeholders.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for working within a high-volume and fast-paced payroll division.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to
- Efficiently manage the processing of the payroll runs, including STP & PAYG duties and managing leave requirements;
- Ensuring all queries are resolved and monitoring all incoming mail;
- Managing the onboarding and offboarding duties of employees, including complex termination calculations;
- Conducting and executing all Month & Year end processes;
- Answering payroll queries via phone and email.
As the suitable candidate you will have demonstrated experience in a Payroll Officer position. You will need to demonstrate that you can work in a collaborative environment where you will be a role model and inspire your colleagues.
- Extensive experience in a full function Payroll position;
- Previous experience using a Tier One payroll system;
- Experience with a wide range of EBAs and Awards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to liaise confidently and with all key stakeholders.
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Liam Coleman for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0499 414 094