This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to take a step into a supportive environment and be apart of a large and growing global business. As the Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for end-to-end payroll. This role is requiring who can start immediately or on short-notice.
The company is located in Western Sydney and they allow hybrid working conditions to accommodate employees. They are open to candidates that want work from home.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- End to end payroll weekly processing for 400 employees
- Weekly payruns and processing of timesheets
- Completing payroll tax and superannuation payments
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments
- Managing Centrelink Paid Parental Leave payments and Workers Compensation payments
- Handle relevant employee queries
- Calculating redundancies
- Additional tasks to assist the broader team
- At least 2 years experience with payroll
- Excellent communication skills and a reliable attitude
- Strong attention to detail and positive working approach
- Ability to confidently work autonomously
- Confident with awards
- Motivated and can-do mindset
- Reputable national organisation with great opportunities for staff
- Attractive remuneration package
- Office location- parking on-site and close to public transport
- Flexibility with working arrangements
- Social and friendly working environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.