This is an exciting permanent position, for a capable Payroll Officer to join a leading food manufacturing business in the south eastern suburbs.
In this role you will be expected to accurately and promptly process all the payrolls - weekly, fortnightly and monthly.
Reporting into the Payroll Supervisor you will support this person with their needs, which may entail future projects, T&A or system changes.
My client are open to part time (3-4 days per week) or full time candidates.
- Working from home flexibility offered.
- Secure permanent position.
- Cross training offered, should you wish to learn other skills and accounting functions outside of payroll.
- Work for a leading food manufacturing business.
- Conveniently located in the south east with free parking on site.
- Strong salary offering
You will be responsible for the end to end payroll of 4 payroll cycles. Including, but not limited to;
- End-to-end Payroll processing; 1 weekly, 2 fortnightly and 1 monthly payrolls
- Manage the time and attendance system for operational staff .
- Manage monthly and quarterly payroll reporting requirements (superannuation, general ledger posting, payroll reconciliations)
- Maintain compliance with payroll related statutory and legislative requirements
- Maintain the integrity of the payroll system including records management
- Manage workers compensation claims with insurer
- Assist and support the Finance Team as required
- Ad hoc filing or administrative duties as requested +
- A positive, "can-do" attitude is essential
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to work in a small close-knit team environment is paramount
- The position requires someone who has end-to-end payroll experience and is focused on providing good customer service.
- Experience using Micropay and Kronos are highly desires, but not essential. Ideally the candidate will have experience using multiple systems of they do not possess Micropay or Kronos.
If you have the right skillset for this position, and are interested in knowing more, please follow the link and apply for this position! Alternatively if you have dealt with Sharp & Carter within the last 12 months, please contact Candace Page via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au