An attractive opportunity has become available as a Finance Administration Officer working with NDIS, at a well-established and cultural orientated organisation. This is a full-time long term contract opportunity. As the successful applicant you will provide administrative duties and support to the Finance Team. Additionally, you will be responsible for assisting and updating financial procedures and workflows.
Working for this non-for-profit organisation allows you to work with a collaborative and supportive team who are passionate about working in their sector. This opportunity is in the southern suburbs of Brisbane and has parking available.
Reporting to the Department Manager, you will be responsible for a range of duties and administrative tasks. Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Management of the internal client management system to ensure all schedules, data and details are updated and accurate;
- Document management, formatting and collation;
- Administration within the claims process;
- Finance administration associated with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS);
- Relationship building and communication with the finance team;
- Ad hoc finance administration support as requested by the management team.
Skills and Experience:
As the suitable candidate you will have demonstrated experience in an administration or finance support position. Experience within non-for-profit environment is desirable but not essential. You will need to demonstrate that you can work in a collaborative environment, have a customer-orientated approach and the ability to communicate efficiently.
In addition, you will demonstrate the ability to:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Flexible work approach to assist with various administrative tasks;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Computer literacy in various Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel).
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane. Our client has parking onsite and a friendly and supportive team culture. The organisations longstanding employees are passionate about continuing to hold a highly sought-after reputation of collaboration and support.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Accounting & Business Support
0491 257 346