- 12-month fixed term contract
- Immediate Start
- Highly flexible working environment (no set office days)
Our client is a world leading learning company, serving customers in nearly 200 countries with digital content, assessments, qualifications, and data. They publish across the curriculum and provide a range of education services, including teacher development, educational software, and system-wide solutions, and also owns and operates schools and colleges.
They are on the lookout for a Payroll Manager on a 12-month fixed term contract who will manage the Payroll function to ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time. This position is responsible for a high performing payroll team, providing operational and strategic expertise in relation to all aspects of Payroll.
Reporting to the Regional Manager for Payroll, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a team of 2 x direct reports – Payroll Officers
- Outsourced payroll management with ADP Managed Services
- Fortnightly and monthly payroll for 500 core employees plus additional seasonal employees
- Quality assurance of monthly and fortnightly payroll
- Out of cycle pay runs scheduled and processed as required
- Support the delivery and payroll administration of the annual compensation review (including award based employees) and incentive plan cycle
- Build a top performing team - coach and develop the team on compliance and regulations within the context of the organization's practices and policies
- Manage the preparation of all State and Federal tax obligations including PAYG tax, Payroll tax and Superannuation Guarantee contributions
- Assist the Finance team with Month end and Year end preparation and reporting
- Continuously improve Payroll processes & effective utilization of the payroll system
- Designing and streamlining payroll processes to ensure increased efficiency and effectiveness
The successful applicant will have proven payroll experience in a similar role, along with the following skills and attributes:
- Experience with ADP is essential.
- Proven experience managing operational finance teams.
- Possess ability to identify and develop strategic goals.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- The ability to liaise with a multitude of stakeholders.
- Strong reconciliation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org