Our client are market leaders in their industry undergoing steady growth on an international scale. With over 60 years experience in the market and boasting a reputation for excellence, the organisation is seeking a Payroll Team Leader to join their supportive and close-knit team. Located in Hawthorn, this position is a great opportunity for a Payroll Lead looking for their next challenge.
Reporting directly into the Payroll Manager, your daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Supervising a team of three Payroll Officer's.
- Ensuring the payroll is processed accurately and on time across multiple pay cycles.
- Calculating superannuation payments as well as PAYG/payroll tax
- Month end reporting
- Interpreting multiple EBAs/Awards
- Hands on, assisting with end to end payroll processing for over 1000 employees
- Payroll reporting as well as;
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by your Manager
The successful applicant will have experience in a similar Payroll leadership position along with the following skills and attributes:
- Experience using a large ERP system essential
- Excellent communication skills and a reliable attitude
- The ability to interpret numerous awards and EBAs
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Strong attention to detail and positive working approach
- Free onsite parking
- Growing organisation with great opportunities for staff
- Attractive hourly rate
- Flexible working arrangements
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Belegrinos at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0422 162 015