Our client is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer join them on a 10 weeks initial contract.
This role will lead the strategic design, development, and governance of the business intelligence team and its platforms to drive a high level of data democratization, self-service analytics, and overall growth in digital capabilities among the organisation.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for the design, implementation, testing and maintenance of data solutions that supports the data warehouse. This role provides technical support to the Team Leader, Business Intelligence in the development and delivery of business intelligence solutions.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in end to end Power BI development & Solutions
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business intelligence and data analytics
- Working knowledge of big data and industry trends
- Strong understanding of block-chain principles and its applicability to business intelligence
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies - (SQL Server / T-SQL / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / Power BI
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodology and lifecycle
- Experience with enterprise business intelligence tools such as Qlik, Tableau or MicroStrategy
- Experience in both desktop and mobile business intelligence development
- Experience in cloud computing and data management
- Strong experience in strategic analysis and problem-solving to support C-suite and senior managers, providing strategic advice without direct authority/with a high dependence on influencing others to get results
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills with the experience in developing innovative and practical solutions for solving problems in large scale, complex, change programs
- Strong experience in relationship building, collaborating and managing the expectations of key stakeholder groups and providing an outcome that benefits the organisation
For further information, please submit your CV or contact Vincent at firstname.lastname@example.org