Over phone and email you will deploy advanced troubleshooting and exceptional customer service skills to diagnose and resolve faults, and where necessary, dispatch parts and field engineers to site to conduct NBD repairs.
You will oversee every case from start to finish demonstrating exceptional case management, follow up and communications to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
You will be supported by a team which includes L2 and L3 senior engineers, a dedicated Technical Trainer and Quality Assurance coach and a team of Technical Account Managers and Technical Support Managers.
As a member of a rapidly expanding team, you will be well positioned for personal and professional growth with a variety of secondary and tertiary roles such as those mentioned above and more.
Key Competencies Needed:
- Working knowledge of Windows OS and MS Products
- Experience diagnosing a broad range of hardware/software faults
- Experience supporting Desktops, Laptops and Tablets
- High attention to detail and exceptional quality control
- Able to problem solve and think laterally
- Effective verbal/written communications and customer skills
- Exceptional case ownership and ability to develop solid action plans
- Proven ability to learn and support new and complex technologies
- Ability to prioritise in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- 3+ years of experience in a similar Technical Support role
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Experience within IT Services and Working with Field Service Providers
- We will consider remote work arrangements for candidates who are based outside of Sydney with prior remote work experience.
- Desirable Certifications - MCSE, MCP, CCNA, A+ or qualification in a relevant field - or Industry Technical Certifications from a Tier 1 IT Vendor