Permanent job opportunity.
Head office located in CBD.
Offering a fully remote working arrangement.
The purpose of this role is to help secure and constantly improve the security posture of our client's software solution. Your main focus will be to lead and uplift Product Security practices.
- Work closely with the product (development) teams to help uplift their security capabilities, defining security standards and best practice guidance to developers.
- Implement scalable secure development practices including automated software composition analysis tools as well as other security tools into our global public cloud environment workflows.
- Drive automation and DevSecOps approaches throughout the security products used in the platform.
- Work with a security team that has Security Operations, Compliance, Code Development and Platform Security strengths
- Previous experience in a DevSecOps based role
- Experience implementing application security and monitoring tools into a complex enterprise platform.
- Experience with AWS (and ideally, some with Azure as well)
- Experience working with development teams
- Desirable to have experience working in a product company or through a consultancy
- Trend Micro - Deep Security
- Cloud Security Posture Manager (CloudConformity)
- Imperva Web Application Firewall(WAF)
- Tenable Vulnerability Scanning
- Snyk - Code and Container image scanning
- Sophos - Endpoint Protection
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Vincent Cote Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org