They need to ensure that information and reporting from its key business systems driven by the infrastructure eco-system enable it to meet Industry requirements, identify opportunities to grow and meet the needs of service delivery staff and management.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, leading, organising, and motivating project teams to deliver small to medium projects through the end to end project lifecycle. The role is responsible for ensuring appropriate project governance processes are in place for all projects. This position also assists the development and deployment of their strategy and road-map.
You will have:
- 7+ years as a project management professional
- Demonstrated competency in IT project management
- Experience in project management of Agile projects highly desirable
- Proven delivery of IT projects
- Relevant experience in disability services and/or not-for-profit industry highly desirable
Apply now or contact Steve Tratt at firstname.lastname@example.org