Our client is based in the Richmond area, they are a national organisation who work across public and private sectors. This is a permanent role joining a dynamic and collaborative team.
About the role
They are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer who can enhance their current Salesforce solution by implementing best practice, integrating new features.
This role requires experience in the development, maintenance, and enhancements to Sales Cloud.
- Analyse business requirements and implement corresponding Salesforce solutions for new features and continuous improvement.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the Salesforce data and application software.
- Bulk update data within Salesforce as required.
- Implement business tools and processes to manage priorities and maintain organisation.
- Suggest Salesforce solutions to address ongoing user requirements.
- Monitor Salesforce releases for changes relevant to the business.
- Follow best practises with the implementation of all Salesforce features including: Apex Classes, Triggers and Test Classes.
- Declarative automation tools (Flows, Process Builder, Workflows).
- Salesforce Communities
- Object design, creation and configuration
- Implement web services (REST APIs) for 3rd party integration.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working as a Salesforce Developer in a commercial organisation
- Analyse business processes and functional requirements for new features and continuous improvement
- Configure Sales Cloud customisation features to support the business requirements, including Workflows and Lightning Flows
- Configure Marketing Cloud features to support the business requirements
- Develop solutions in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Design System and REST API Web Services, using Salesforce best practices, Microsoft Visual Studio Code and SFDX
- Provide support and expertise to enhance user experience in deploying fixes and solutions utilising available tools and methodologies
- Leverage source control system to manage source code lifecycle
- Documentation, insights and report building
Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at email@example.com for more information.