About the Role
A leading global leading Law firm is in need of a Senior Accounts Officer to join their team. The role will involve general finance duties, billing and liaising with different clients and managing directors. The role is based around the management and control of finance, so it is imperative the successful candidate is 100% trustworthy. As well as this, communicating with all internal and external clients in the correct manner is very important. This role will also be overseeing a small team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities include:
- Daily preparations of Trust & General cheques.
- Dealing and processing Accounts Payable.
- Attend daily banking for settlements.
- Bill posting at months end.
- Close trust bank accounts in CMS.
- Run reports for missing time sheets and close relevant legal assistance.
- Provide assistance to senior account officers/ Finance Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills.
- Show flexibility with hours of work.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Customer service orientated.
- At least 2 years working in a bookkeeping/ finance clerk in a corporate environment.
- Must have experience working for a legal firm, or within the professional services group.
- Degree qualified, however not essential
- Generous Package
- Supportive, team environment
- Close to public transport
- Great working environment
About the client
Our client is a global leading Law Firm. Located in Sydney's CBD, they support a fantastic work/ life environment. They often run social events on Friday nights, and work in an open desk environment to encourage team building.