About the role
Our client is looking for an Senior Accounts Payable Officer to join their accounts team on a full time basis. The role will involve full function Accounts Payable responsibilites and reporting on a daily basis. They are in need of someone who has AP21 system experience, and used to manually driven processes.
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations
- Contribute accounts payable information to other departments upon request
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems
- Rental calculations
The successful applicant will have
- 4+ years' experience within Accounts Payable
- Previous experience with a large ERP system, AP21 experience preferred
- Experience with foreign currency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Generous package
- Working with a multinational company
- Close to public transport
About the company
Our client is large multi national retail company looking to expand their accounts due to a transition in their organisation. Sitting as part of a larger shared services team, this role will suit someone who has worked in an environment processing high volume invoices.
Employees enjoy working in this team because of the support, and development offered by the company and peers. In addition, the team enjoy's a social and relaxed atmosphere.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Niall via email at firstname.lastname@example.org