A global company, listed in the NYSE, they have recently expanded their international footprint through a recent acquisition. The Australian business has been performing exceptionally well and are moving into new markets across Asia Pacific and the Middle East reinforcing their position as a global leader.
This role will see you reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager. This is a genuine career growth role, you will be mentored by a supportive manager and a career path into financial management is on offer. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Reconciliation of b/s accounts and monthly results for the Corporate business units;
- Perform data analysis and produce financial reports;
- BAS returns, ABS surveys and FBT returns;
- Provide recommendations and interpretations based on accounting standards;
- Intercompany accounting entries and invoicing;
- FX on intercompany accounts, intercompany charges and bank accounts;
- Assist with the Group consolidation process and reporting;
- Variance analysis (budget vs forecast);
- Fixed assets;
- Assist the Finance Manager with the budget and forecasting process;
- Preparation of statutory accounts; and
- Ad hoc projects including SOX implementation and process improvements
You will be a qualified CA or studying towards. Currently, or most recently you will be working within one of the Big 4 or mid tier firms and looking for your first move into a commercial role. Driven, ambitious, detail-oriented, proactive and enthusiastic, you’ll take ownership of your workload to meet deadlines and contribute to company accounting initiatives. As a confident communicator, you’ll be comfortable liaising with all levels including senior management. Intermediate to advance Excel skills are essential to succeed in this role.
Excellent opportunity to work with a Global entity with long term opportunities to work overseas or develop your career within several other business units on a local front. Offering flexibility, excellent working environment and a very supportive Manager.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alexander Dunlop at firstname.lastname@example.org