Sharp and Carter have partnered with a fast-paced ASX listed FMCG company. They have experienced considerable growth since their inception and are continuing to work on expanding and developing new and existing brands/products.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and working closely with the CFO, you will be responsible for providing financial support to the site senior management to provide critical insights, ensure delivery of accurate and timely information and help to influence positive commercial outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- New and existing product costing
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders
- Manage daily and weekly operational financial performance reports
- Complete operational month end financial results
- Review and evaluate CAPEX proposals
- Manage the key deliverables of the S&OP cycle
- Complete operational budgets and forecasts
- Identifying and executing process improvement opportunities
- Ad hoc analysis and projects
To be successful in this role you will be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified, have strong Product Costing and Business Partnering skills as well as excellent attention to detail. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, and you can easily relate to people at a variety of levels within an organisation. Previous experience within an FMCG or Manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Di Giambattista at firstname.lastname@example.org