With a growing global presence, our client is an Australian success story. Its name has been synonymous with premium quality products in a competitive market with local growth being achieved through a strong consumer focus. Working together to serve its customers, the organisation is steadily growing through COVID on the back of a clear strategic plan. This is an exciting time for the business as it looks for key people who are ready to make a difference and help shape the corporate landscape both locally and abroad.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director , this person will play a crucial role in:
- The overall development, deployment and maintenance of Finance projects including implementation of recently released accounting standards.
- Project manage significant changes to the ERP system (SAP) as a result of a number of structural and reporting changes implemented across the group
- Assisting with the year-end audit process
- Assist with the Group financial accounting and month end process
- Ensure all work is delivered on a timely manner and with agreed delegations
- Ability to develop and implement financial policies, procedures and processes.
- Provide business decision support to key stakeholders across the business
CA/CPA qualified, you will ideally have 8+ years experience within large/complex corporate organisations with exposure to large ERP systems (ideally SAP) and the ability to project manage the effects on the ERP system as a result of significant structural and reporting changes across the group. You have proven leadership experience and the desire to succeed and willingness to partner with a strong team of internal and external stakeholders to support the growth agenda of the Group. This role will demand a strong process improvement mindset.