Reporting to the Divisional CFO and as a key member of the corporate finance team, you will be principally responsible for ensuring compliance with external reporting and driving a ‘Best in Class’ finance function.
More specifically, your role will include, but won’t be restricted to:
- Leading financial reporting and regulatory compliance
- Co-ordination of the audit process ensuring all deadlines are met
- Identifying areas for process efficiency and executing accordingly
- Ensuring effective risk management and robust internal controls exist across the group
- Partnering with key leaders to streamline processes and enable greater focus on value-add initiatives
This is an exciting opportunity for a top-tier finance professional to join this global FMCG icon in a high-profile role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jacob Scott on 0408 199 717.