With a strong national presence and exponential year on year growth, our client has a strong growth strategies in play to monopolize the market. Upholding a diversified portfolio of products, our client supports and partners with iconic Australian industries and organizations. With group turnover in excess of 250M, an invested listed global parent and an appetite to grow off the back of excellent market conditions, this 12 month contract is an ideal time to join their finance team in a high profile business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this 12 month contract will see you working within a supportive financial control team. Duties include:
- Manage the month end process;
- Work in the system to check transactions and ensure accuracy;
- Processed month end journals including inter-company loan reconciliation; prepayment, accrual and provision journals, etc.;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Fixed Asset Register management including asset capitalization and application of accounting standards; and
- Setting up cost center reporting for new cost centers (project support).
You will be an experienced financial accountant with advanced MS Excel experience. Skills will include:
- Experience from a large complex organisation or high volume environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anchal Sachdeva at