- Delivering process improvements in the FP&A space including transitioning month end activities to the shared service team;
- Assist in full end to end, month end close processes including posting of general journals, expenditure review & balance sheet management;
- Reporting with insightful variance analysis;
- Business partnering with stakeholders (cost base and reviewing); and
- Streamline month end processes for the department.
You will be CA/CPA qualifications with a background from management accounting, FP&A or analysis. It is essential you have experience in project management and the ability to be hands on, whilst reviewing and recommending process improvements in the FP&A space. Your strong ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and excellent verbal and written communication skills will see you success in this role.
Please apply online by clicking on the appropriate link below. Online applications will be given preference and reviewed first. For any further questions please contact Sarah Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org