Working for a large multinational based logistics organsiation this role provides the platform to truly influence and make your mark across the wider group. You will be responsible for providing key insights and advice to the operational stakeholders within this organisation whilst leveraging the use of data analytics.
Reporting to the Finance Director directly you will be responsible for providing key financial performance analysis across the group. You will be partnering with all facets of the business (but not limited to):
- Leading the annual operational budgeting and forecasting process
- Design, maintain and report on capital spend and project performance across the business
- Suporting group monthly reporting requirements
- Providing strategic modelling initiatives where required
- Ad-hoc project work
You will be a CA/ CPA qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in an analytical role within a large complex organisation. Communication will be a key strength of yours due to daily interaction with operational leaders and group executives. Experience using Power BI, Cognos or Oracle OTBI will be considered as highly advantageous.
- Career progression
- Work for an organisation that has experienced significant growth through Covid
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org